Intro

Do you underestimate how hard it is to learn in a challenging school?





Hello everyone! My name is Christina Ramos

 


This is my third year at Glendale, and I am working on a degree in business administration. A few of my interests include learning to sew, relearning Spanish, and improving myself. As a hobby, I enjoy playing video games, playing the guitar, helping my dad with his auto repair business, fishing, and hiking. I have two beautiful dogs, Walnut and Smeagol. Walnut is the oldest, and Smeagol is the youngest. Smeagol came from Lord of the Rings, and walnut already had a name when he was given to me, and his name felt unique to me, so I kept it.


Walnut

Smeagol and Walnut 







My goals are earning my associate's degree and working towards a bachelor's degree. To prove to those who thought I would never succeed. To believe in yourself, even when others don't. To survive and conquer my fears and doubts. I am no longer living in the darkest side of life but living in the path to glory and success. 

Sharing my thoughts with others who hold on to those words "It's too late," "I'll never it make," "I'm dropping out of school," or "it's too hard," no more to those people I said don't give up keep going only you are going to benefit from your decision no one else besides your children. 




What makes me unique is growing up, I was constantly bullied for being slow at learning and having a speech impairment. I'm also Latina, so it made it harder for me to learn Spanish. I'm always asked why I never learned Spanish when I was younger or why my mom chose to speak to me in English. One thing that my mom did for me and herself was an excellent way for her to learn English, and she didn't want me to be of those kids who understand Spanish and not English, then get put in a class where you're given something different from the rest of the kids. Thanks to her, I have been able to push myself. Further, I didn't believe I could make it this far, but I am glad that I did. So you should constantly be pushing yourself further and beyond your limits, because it will pay off.

https://practicallongevity.com/push-yourself-realize-goals/


Fishing at Roosevelt Lake 


Hiking




























Comments